Sunday, January 2, 2011

Have to start somewhere~

I guess I have to start posting things at some point. Lets start by introducing you to my "Livee Dolls". I wanted to make something to give to a sweet little girl named Olivia (OK, it was meant to be a bribe to get her to play with me at a family function. Turns out I didn't need it. She played with me before she ever opened them!) I pulled some random materials out and this is what I came up with. I thought they were silly but, to my surprise, she loved them!! 


I have a couple little outfits and things I started but got sidetracked with home remodeling and holidays and couldn't finish. I now how time and motivation to finish them! Expect to see pictures soon! 


I will have items for sale in the next couple of weeks. Nothing made to order yet, everything will be "as is available" for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment