Monday, February 28, 2011

Book Pocket!

My dear blogging friend Mellisa (Her links will be at the bottom! Check her out!!) mentioned that she had an idea for something to sew and put on Etsy, but although she can crochet like a pro, she couldn't sew. I asked her to share her idea, which she did. She loves to read and carries her library books in her purse. As a mom we all know what kind of things live in purses! She wanted something to keep her book safe and clean. I quickly had a meeting of the minds with my sewing machine, sent Hubby to the post office and mentally stalked her mailman until she got her new Book Pocket today!! Now that she got it I was finally able to post pictures. I hadn't given her a sneak peek so I didn't want to ruin the surprise. This week I will be sewing some more of these to add to my new Etsy page! 


Mellisa I hope you love your Book Pocket! 

You can all go find Mellisa at:
Don't forget you can also find her on Facebook & Twitter!
With all these choices of topics, you are sure to find something you love! 
Go visit her and tell her Mimzy Wimzy said Hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment