Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ordering info and update.

I haven't had much time to work on sewing since I started my other blog. This will be changing! I have re-gained my motivation so I am going to try hard to get some things finished and posted on a more regular basis. 


I just sold outfit #1 last night and it was shipped out today! So exciting! Eventually I will have pictures of the little princess who it went to modeling it for me! (Thanks to the Mommy!!)


Today I finished a little project that I am excited about and I am going to take pictures of. Unfortunately, I can't post the pictures until its new owner receives her package in the mail. It is a surprise gift so, can't ruin the surprise! Pics to come soon!!



  • If you see anything you are interested in, leave a comment under it or email me at MimzyWimzy@gmail.com 
  • Payment is only accepted through PayPal at this time.
    Other options may become available in the future.
  • At this time, only U.S. orders are being accepted. I apologize - hopefully I will be able to expand this soon.
  • Ready-to-ship items will be shipped within 2 days of payment (unless otherwise notified).
  • Custom orders will follow the guidelines posted.
  • Returns/exchanges will be handled on an individual basis.
  • Custom Orders: Once we agree on the order (item & cost), a completion date will be set and half of the full payment is due. Once complete, the remainder of the payment is to be made in addition to the shipping cost. Order will ship within 2 days of receiving the final payment (unless otherwise notified).


In the meantime here are pics of a little throw pillow I made for myself. It was supposed to be a flower but, we joke that it is an amoeba! I love it even if it didn't turn out how I first envisioned. This is what happens when I don't use a pattern and watch TV while sewing!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment