Tuesday, March 15, 2011

And the winning boys name is....



Although I had been pulling for Levi (I thought changing the spelling to Leevi so I would have Livee & Leevi would be silly and cute) another name came out on top.
(April please e-mail me for a special code for you since I really liked this choice!)

I am actually going to go with the 2nd place name for the boy dolls.... this will be 
Oliver!

Now, my reasoning is this: 
I am working on a special doll that will be my inspiration for a new line of dolls. 
The top name choice just happened to be this inspiration... 

So... 
Melanie is my winner for the name Oliver!
(Melanie, please e-mail me for your special code!)

&

The name that came out in 1st place will be released with the new line of dolls coming soon!! 
This person will also get something special with their new doll!


I hope everyone understands & respects my choice to go with the 2nd place name, Oliver, for this line of dolls and looks forward to the new line of dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment